A Licence and Membership Check is recommended for employers needing to confirm if an applicant has obtained a specific licence and/or membership such as a contractor or tradesperson Licence, driver’s Licence, safe work Licence or RSA/RCG.
Why should you conduct a Licence and Membership Check?
A Licence and Membership Check should be conducted for the following reasons:
- Comply with your obligations as an employer to ensure all employees and contractors hold valid licences and/or memberships required
- Protect your workplace and employees from unsafe behaviour
- Feel confident in your employee’s ability to carry out the duties of the role
- Mitigate long term risks by conducting appropriate background screening upfront
How long does a Licence and Membership Check take?
On average, you can expect to receive the results of your Licence and Membership Check within one business day.
What data is shown on a Licence and Membership Check?
A Licence and Membership Check may reveal the following information:
- Verify licence or registration held
- Status and expiry date of licence
- Any restrictions or limitations on the licence
Learn more about our range of
employment screening checks
Reference checks are crucial to the hiring process, but they may be time-intensive and often involve more than one phone call. ProbityPeople offers reference checks to suit your hiring needs so you can rest assured that you’re meeting your compliance obligations while focussing on what you do best.
From bankruptcy checks and credit default checks, to verifying directorships, we offer a comprehensive range of financial background checks for employment to tick every box.
A Police Check is a critical first step when deciding to offer an individual employment with your company, to reduce the risk of internal fraud and theft, and protecting your staff from potential threats. ProbityPeople is an accredited agency with the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC).
Right to Work
Check your employee’s work rights, restrictions and visa entitlements with a ProbityPeople Work Rights Check. We are legally qualified to complete right to work checks on your behalf to confirm work or study restrictions and potential visa limitations.