A Credit Default Check is important to limit the employer’s risk of exposure to fraud and theft especially for roles with access to company finances or purchasing.
Undertaking a Credit Default Check with ProbityPeople prior to interview will ensure you are prepared to address irregularities in your credit default should it be relevant to your role. It will also demonstrate to the employer that you operate to high standards as it relates to honesty and integrity.
Why should you conduct a Credit Default Check?
A Credit Default Check should be conducted for the following reasons:
- Verify an applicant’s identification, especially for roles that require security clearance
- Identify signs of financial distress that might indicate increased risk of fraud or theft
- Assess an individual’s ability to handle financial responsibility
How long does a Credit Default Check take?
Results are returned instantly.
What data is shown on a Credit Default Check?
A Credit Default Check may reveal the following information:
- Public record information including court judgements, bankruptcy and personal insolvency information
- Information regarding third party companies that have accessed your credit default
Learn more about ProbityPeople's
employment screening checks
Right to Work
Check your work rights, restrictions and visa entitlements with a ProbityPeople Work Rights Check. We are legally qualified to complete right to work checks on your behalf to confirm work or study restrictions and potential visa limitations.
A Police Check is a critical first step for companies when deciding on an offer of employment. Also, many companies expect that you will provide them with a verifiable Police Check as part of their onboarding process. We care about your privacy so the results of your Police Check will be delivered directly to your secure ProbityPeople account