A Bankruptcy Check with ProbityPeople will uncover publicly available bankruptcy history and personal insolvency information. It is a recommended check if you are applying for roles in the financial services or insurance industries, or you will have access to company financial controls or be employed in a position of trust.
Taking the initiative and conducting a Bankruptcy Check will demonstrate to a potential employer that you are transparent about addressing any issues in your financial history.
How long does a Bankruptcy Check take?
Results are returned instantly.
What data is shown on a Bankruptcy Check?
A Bankruptcy Check may reveal the following information:
- Disclose whether an individual has personally filed for bankruptcy or been declared bankrupt
- Grounds of bankruptcy and date of discharge
- Petition type and objections
- Type of administration or proceeding under the Bankruptcy Act
- Start dates refer to the beginning of an administration or proceeding
- Date an administration or proceeding has been discharged, terminated or ended
- The reason an administration or proceeding has been discharged, terminated or ended
- Summary of findings
Learn more about ProbityPeople's
employment screening checks
Right to Work
Check your work rights, restrictions and visa entitlements with a ProbityPeople Work Rights Check. We are legally qualified to complete right to work checks on your behalf to confirm work or study restrictions and potential visa limitations.
A Police Check is a critical first step for companies when deciding on an offer of employment. Also, many companies expect that you will provide them with a verifiable Police Check as part of their onboarding process. We care about your privacy so the results of your Police Check will be delivered directly to your secure ProbityPeople account