A Forensic Reference Check is the gold standard in employment screening for every applicant that you are considering hiring. This check will leave no stone unturned in fact checking and assessing a candidate’s capabilities.
Every check is personally conducted by one of our expert consultants, which means you can expect a detailed, customised response that goes far beyond simple yes or no answers. This check explores an applicant’s skill sets such as leadership, analytical skills and strategic capability, as well as providing career progression and salary package confirmation.
Independent referee verification means you know that the information you receive is accurate and from a genuine source. You also have the option of customising your own set of questions to ensure your sector or company’s interests are covered.
Take advantage of ProbityPeople’s Forensic Reference Check today and let us do the work for you.
Why should you conduct a Forensic Reference Check?
A Forensic Reference Check should be conducted for the following reasons:
- Verify an applicant’s employment history in forensic detail, fully fact checked
- Identify any red flags before making a hiring decision
- Identify any issues that may affect an applicant’s ability to perform the role
- Gain a comprehensive picture of the applicant’s personality, behaviour and work ethic from previous employers
- Fulfil your company’s due diligence and compliance obligations without wasting internal resources
How long does a Forensic Reference Check take?
On average, you can expect to receive the results of your applicant’s Forensic Reference Check within one to two business days.
Turnaround times are an estimation only based on our experience. Where ProbityPeople is reliant on third parties to provide information, it may take longer for information to be supplied.
What data is shown on a Forensic Reference Check?
A Forensic Reference Check may reveal the following information:
- Previous employers
- Employment dates and gaps in employment
- Reasons for leaving previous positions
- Duties and responsibilities of previous positions
- Previous job titles and salaries
- Soft skills verification
- Strengths and achievements
- Verification of key skills sets such as leadership, analytical skills or demonstrated strategic capability
- Referee verification
Learn more about our range of
employment screening checks
Education history is one of the most commonly lied about aspects on a jobseeker’s resume. Our team of consultants will personally reach out to any Australian institution to verify your applicant’s education and / or qualifications.
From bankruptcy checks and credit default checks, to verifying directorships, we offer a comprehensive range of financial background checks for employment to tick every box.
A Police Check is a critical first step when deciding to offer an individual employment with your company, to reduce the risk of internal fraud and theft, and protecting your staff from potential threats. ProbityPeople is an accredited agency with the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC).
Right to Work
Check your employee’s work rights, restrictions and visa entitlements with a ProbityPeople Work Rights Check. We are legally qualified to complete right to work checks on your behalf to confirm work or study restrictions and potential visa limitations.