A ProbityPeople Directorship Check is conducted through the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC). It will help identify any potential conflicts of interest or barriers to employment regarding past and present directorships of a company.
Why conduct a Directorship Check?
A Directorship Check should be conducted for the following reasons:
- Identify conflicts of interest when hiring senior and executive employees
- Assess potential business risks when considering working with a company and its directors
- Protect the integrity of a company and staff by following due diligence
What data is collected?
In order to process a Directorship Check, the applicant is required to provide the following documentation and information:
- One of the following identity documents:
- Australian Driver Licence
- Australian or International Passport
- Australian Medicare Card
- Personal contact information
- Two most recent residential addresses
How long does a Directorship Check take?
You can expect to receive the results of your Directorship Check within minutes of completing the check.
What information is shown on a Directorship Check?
A Directorship Check may reveal the following:
- Confirm that an individual has held a directorship
- Directorships with current and previous companies as well as insolvent companies
- Charges and court actions
Learn more about our range of
employment screening checks
Education history is one of the most commonly lied about aspects on a jobseeker’s resume. Our team of consultants will personally reach out to any Australian institution to verify your applicant’s education and / or qualifications.
A Police Check is a critical first step when deciding to offer an individual employment with your company, to reduce the risk of internal fraud and theft, and protecting your staff from potential threats. ProbityPeople is an accredited agency with the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC).
Reference checks are crucial to the hiring process, but they may be time-intensive and often involve more than one phone call. ProbityPeople offers reference checks to suit your hiring needs so you can rest assured that you’re meeting your compliance obligations while focussing on what you do best.
Right to Work
Check your employee’s work rights, restrictions and visa entitlements with a ProbityPeople Work Rights Check. We are legally qualified to complete right to work checks on your behalf to confirm work or study restrictions and potential visa limitations.