A Comprehensive Reference Check is the gold standard in employment screening for every applicant that you are considering hiring. This check will give you a more detailed understanding of your applicant’s skills, experience and workplace behaviour.
Every check is personally conducted by one of our expert consultants, which means you can expect a detailed, customized response that goes far beyond simple yes or no answers. This check explores an applicant’s strengths, weaknesses, trustworthiness, interpersonal skills and more. Every reference check and the nominated referee is verified with the employer so you know that the information you receive is accurate and from a genuine source.
Take advantage of ProbityPeople’s Comprehensive Reference Check today and let us do the work for you.
Why should you conduct a Comprehensive Reference Check?
A Comprehensive Reference Check should be conducted for the following reasons:
- Verify an applicant’s employment history and achievements
- Identify any red flags before making a hiring decision
- Identify any issues that may affect an applicant’s ability to perform the role
- Gain a comprehensive picture of the applicant’s personality, behaviour and workplace ethic from previous employers
- Fulfil your company’s due diligence and compliance obligations – without wasting internal resources
How long does a Comprehensive Reference Check take?
On average, you can expect to receive the results of your Comprehensive Reference Check within one to two business days.
What data is shown on a Comprehensive Reference Check?
A Comprehensive Reference Check may reveal the following information:
- Previous employers
- Employment dates and gaps in employment
- Reasons for leaving previous positions
- Duties and responsibilities of previous positions
- Previous job titles and salaries
- Achievements verification
- Soft skills verification
- Referee verification
Learn more about our range of
employment screening checks
Education history is one of the most commonly lied about aspects on a jobseeker’s resume. Our team of consultants will personally reach out to any Australian institution to verify your applicant’s education and / or qualifications.
From bankruptcy checks and credit default checks, to verifying directorships, we offer a comprehensive range of financial background checks for employment to tick every box.
A Police Check is a critical first step when deciding to offer an individual employment with your company, to reduce the risk of internal fraud and theft, and protecting your staff from potential threats. ProbityPeople is an accredited agency with the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC).
Right to Work
Check your employee’s work rights, restrictions and visa entitlements with a ProbityPeople Work Rights Check. We are legally qualified to complete right to work checks on your behalf to confirm work or study restrictions and potential visa limitations.