A Comprehensive Qualification Check goes one step further than a Qualification Check by providing confirmation of the grades achieved for the overall degree and/or specific modules, the qualification held and post-nominals as indicated on the candidate's resume. With the applicant’s permission, we will reach out to the institution to verify their academic transcript so you can rest assured your applicants are the right people for your company.
Why should you conduct a Comprehensive Qualification Check?
A Comprehensive Qualification Check should be conducted for the following reasons:
- Verify your applicant’s education history and level of education obtained
- Safeguard your company and staff from poor hiring decisions that could have long term consequences
- Identify any falsified records prior to onboarding a new employee
- Peace of mind that you’re hiring the right applicant for your company
How long does a Comprehensive Qualification Check take?
On average, you can expect to receive the results of your applicant’s Comprehensive Qualification Check within one to two business days, depending on the institution.
What data is shown on a Comprehensive Qualification Check?
A Comprehensive Qualification Check may reveal the following information:
- The level of education obtained by an applicant
- Education Institution
- Dates applicant enrolled as a student
- Degree and specialisation
- Grades achieved for overall degree or specific modules as indicated in the academic transcript
Learn more about our range of
employment screening checks
Reference checks are crucial to the hiring process, but they may be time-intensive and often involve more than one phone call. ProbityPeople offers reference checks to suit your hiring needs so you can rest assured that you’re meeting your compliance obligations while focussing on what you do best.
From bankruptcy checks and credit default checks, to verifying directorships, we offer a comprehensive range of financial background checks for employment to tick every box.
A Police Check is a critical first step when deciding to offer an individual employment with your company, to reduce the risk of internal fraud and theft, and protecting your staff from potential threats. ProbityPeople is an accredited agency with the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC).
Right to Work
Check your employee’s work rights, restrictions and visa entitlements with a ProbityPeople Work Rights Check. We are legally qualified to complete right to work checks on your behalf to confirm work or study restrictions and potential visa limitations.