Approved by the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) to provide National Police Checks.
Forewarned is Forearmed.
Prior knowledge of possible dangers or problems gives one a tactical advantage.
The facts are alarming if you consider the cost to businesses when incomplete or poor hiring decisions are made. Important things to consider when making smart hiring decisions include:
- It is widely reported that the cost to business for the wrong hire can range up to 150% of the annual salary of the individual.
- Consider advertising or agency fees, interviewing time, training costs, severance pay – and there are more.
- These costs don’t include the cost to team morale or staff confidence within an organisation, or the impact on other team members to cover for unsuccessful hires, the time taken to correct the problems caused by poor hiring choices.
A recent announcement from a leading Australian university provides their reasons to support their decision for introducing comprehensive background screening, as follows:
- The Australian National University (ANU) cites the tangible financial impact to businesses for the upfront costs costs to business range from $27,000 to $60,000 depending on the level of position.
- Effective from March 2021, ANU will commence background checking for all new employees to ensure a “safe environment for our students and staff and we require the highest standards of behaviour and conduct”. ANU goes on to say these measures will “ensure a safe environment, align with community standards, and protect the standing of the University for its staff and students”.
Start your journey towards making the best hiring decisions today. Your business and your people are worth it.
can benefit your business
Secure Online Platform
Manage, process and review all of your screening checks via your secure portal.
Many of our checks are processed within 24 hours which means zero delays.
Receive updates and notifications via email, as well as automatic reminders for renewal checks.
Control your business reporting needs with ProbityPeople’s advanced filter functionality.
ProbityPeople is Australian owned. Our dedicated support team is located in Sydney.
Save on Inhouse Resources
Outsourcing your background screening and employment checks to ProbityPeople saves time, staffing costs and internal resources.
No sign-up fees, contracts or monthly subscriptions. Only pay for the checks you have ordered.
The personal approach to employment background screening
ProbityPeople is a specialist provider of employment screening solutions designed by hiring managers for hiring managers, recruiters and employers. We like to go the extra mile when it comes to our clients, which is why many of the employment checks we offer are personally conducted by our team of dedicated consultants. We understand that one size does not fit all when it comes to screening a broad range of applicants across a range of industries and positions. Therefore, we aim to provide an in-depth, comprehensive and actionable result that will guide you in making those important hiring decisions.